Sunday, March 14, 2010

We are touched by angels...those who serve, have served and have died for our freedom

In business this past week, I met 2 women from Russia and one from Poland. All left their respective countries for the better life they have now here in the USA. Say a prayer or send positive energy out to those who defend our blessed way of life.. those serving in our military. Don't forget to do the same for those vets who have served us in the past.


And always say a prayer of love and thanksgiving for those who gave their lives and never returned:

never got to have that beer with Dad, never got to hug Mom, never got to steal a kiss from their one and only, never got a chance to marvel at their legacy....children.

I got a bit emotional writing my thought and my first comment. Imagine someone willing to give up their life and all that it entails so that others may live....I am in AWE...
and speechless. I just know their service and their lives have touched me............

No comments:

Post a Comment